Are you confident speaking to people?
Would you like to learn more about Church Mission Society and inspire others?
You could be just what we’re longing for!
It’s really important to CMS that we communicate what we do to a wide audience in order to raise awareness, raise financial support and help more people to answer God’s call to mission.
One of the best ways to do this is face to face at mission events and in churches, but we struggle to do this as much as we’d like with just the staff team in Oxford.
That’s why we’re looking for a small number of volunteers from across the country who could help us get out there and tell more people about what we do.
Here’s some of the things you could be doing…
- visiting a university to recruit young people for our gap year programme
- sharing in a church service about the work of CMS and encouraging financial support
- working on the CMS stand at a festival to let more people know about us and get them excited about mission
You don’t have to be a CMS expert. We just need people who are willing to learn new things and then able to share that knowledge with others. Most of all we need people who are enthusiastic about CMS and can enthuse others.
We’ll give full training and pay travel expenses for all events.
- Application deadline: 29 February 2020
- Interview dates: Weeks beginning 9 and 16 March 2020 (interviews will take place by phone or video call)
- Training: April 2020
To find out more download the role description and application form below.
Or if you’d like to speak to someone first please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- John Orchard, Church Relations Adviser – 01865 787523
- Susann Haehnel, Vocational Recruitment Manager – 01865 787415