Our partners at Murree School are looking for a Community Support Manager.
A Community Support Manager is needed for a discipling Community that runs residential seminars on the “Fatherhood of God” together with Discipling schools and also offers retreats to groups and families from all over Pakistan. The retreat centre is situated at Murree Hills.
1. Acting as the key liaison person for all departments of the Community to coordinate daily and weekly the needs of the Community with the departmental heads
2. Managing external linkages of the Community with ministries, churches and groups for programmes in coordination with the Director and the Programme Officer
3. Supporting the teaching and programme teams by streamlining their administrative and logistics needs
4. Acting as budget controller by giving oversight to the financial activity of the Community. This will involve handling petty cash and disbursing cash to departmental heads and collecting back the receipts of all expenses to keeping a record of the financial activity
5. Receiving payments in cash and cheques from lodgers and groups and keeping a record
6. Liaising with the departmental heads in managing and dealing with vendors, contractors and suppliers that provide goods and services to the community
7. Coordinating with the part-time bookkeeper/accountant for financial recording according to accounting standards
8. Taking care of the email communication with friends and linkages. 9.Preparing and sending out regular Prayer Letters. 10.Preparing progress reports at regular intervals for the Director who will share with the Basis board.Care and Support The person is expected to have abovementioned skills along with a gift to care for people in the Community by giving emotional and spiritual support
For more information about this opportunity, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Church Mission Society places individuals, couples and families in over 45 countries around the world as we seek to share the love of Jesus and see our world transformed. Our placements are self-funding with extensive support in fundraising given to those who serve long-term (4+ years). All placements are subject to DBS clearance. Church Mission Society is only able to directly test the calling of those who are rooted in UK/European churches.
Terms and conditions depend upon the location of each opening and the duration of the placement offered. Short-term opportunities (4 months to 2 years) are self-funded, with CMS offering residential, cross-cultural training. Long-term mission partners serve for 4-6 years minimum. We work on a fully resourced basis to ensure your funding, learning and support are in place together, through connecting to local churches and your wider networks. Individualised learning plans are developed for preparation and during service for those on long-term service.
Get in touch