The Arab Baptist Theological Seminary (ABTS) is looking for a development and partner relations coordinator.
This job reports to the DPR manager and supports the ministry of ABTS by cultivating relationships with ABTS supporters and partners through maintaining constant and professional communication and reporting. This job is integral to the mission of ABTS as partnerships are key to the sustainment and progress of the ministry.
Main duties and responsibilities include:
- writing reports on ABTS activities and projects for submission to partners
- interviewing students and writing student profiles and reports
- project proposal writing
- writing articles for ABTS Website, Facebook, Newsletter, Partner publications
- proofreading and English language vetting of DPR documents
- communicating with partners and responding to their queries
- maintain English website and manage feedback and suggestions for improvement
The essential qualifications are:
- a university degree in Communication, Media, Journalism, Business or related field
- excellent command of English
- good team player, independent and patient, and very good interpersonal communicator
- very good IT fluency with a working experience in Microsoft Office
Preferred additional qualifications are: 1 to 3 years of relevant professional experience and basic command of Arabic (understanding, speaking and reading).
This is a full-time internship position subject.
Successful candidates will have relevant qualifications and experience.
For more information about this opportunity, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Church Mission Society places individuals, couples and families in over 45 countries around the world as we seek to share the love of Jesus and see our world transformed. Our placements are self-funding with extensive support in fundraising given to those who serve long-term (4+ years). All placements are subject to DBS clearance. Church Mission Society is only able to directly test the calling of those who are rooted in UK/European churches.
Terms and conditions depend upon the location of each opening and the duration of the placement offered. Short-term opportunities (4 months to 2 years) are self-funded, with CMS offering residential, cross-cultural training. Long-term mission partners serve for 4-6 years minimum. We work on a fully resourced basis to ensure your funding, learning and support are in place together, through connecting to local churches and your wider networks. Individualised learning plans are developed for preparation and during service for those on long-term service.Get in touch