The Diocese of Kajo-Keji in South Sudan is looking for a health care centre administrator to plan, direct, coordinate, and supervise the delivery of health care in Romogi primary health care centre, as part of the KADRA department, and reporting to the manager of the health centre.
Areas of responsibility will be:
- direct activities in clinical areas such as nursing, surgery, therapy, medical records, or health information
- handle more of the details of daily operations: for example, manage personnel, finances, facility operations, and admissions while also providing resident care
- direct physical therapy, health information and medical record
- establish and implement policies, objectives, and procedures for all departments in the centre
- evaluate personnel and work quality
- develop reports and budgets, and coordinate activities with other stakeholders
- maintain electronic patient records and that these records be secure with current computer and software technology and with legislative requirements for quality management and in medical research
- ensure that databases are complete, accurate, and available to authorized personnel
- work closely with physicians to handle health centre business affairs, policy decisions, and help formulate improvement strategies and coordinate day-to-day business
The individual will be in consultation with stakeholders such as Government hospital (Kajo-Keji Civil Hospital) in Wudu Mundari. They should have good administrative skills, the ability to relate to people, and a passion to see people being equipped with the Word of God – someone with fresh ideas who can co-ordinate our ‘Bible mandated’ Projects. They must be a ‘people person’ – this is a very relational ministry.
Successful candidates will have relevant qualifications and experience.
For more information about this opportunity, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Church Mission Society places individuals, couples and families in over 45 countries around the world as we seek to share the love of Jesus and see our world transformed. Our placements are self-funding with extensive support in fundraising given to those who serve long-term (4+ years). All placements are subject to DBS clearance. Church Mission Society is only able to directly test the calling of those who are rooted in UK/European churches.
Terms and conditions depend upon the location of each opening and the duration of the placement offered. Short-term opportunities (4 months to 2 years) are self-funded, with CMS offering residential, cross-cultural training. Long-term mission partners serve for 4-6 years minimum. We work on a fully resourced basis to ensure your funding, learning and support are in place together, through connecting to local churches and your wider networks. Individualised learning plans are developed for preparation and during service for those on long-term service.Get in touch