Is there still space for church planting today? Is church-free Christianity possible? Alf and Hilary Cooper from Chile share some of their experience of planting church as hospital, school and training ground.
Alf and Hilary spoke to Naomi Rose Steinberg at Church Mission Society in Oxford in April 2019.
Reflection questions for groups
If you are listening with your small group, you may like to reflect on some of these questions together:
- What was the one thing that most struck you when you were listening?
- What phrase or thought found an echo in your own experience or spiritual journey?
- Were there any common threads that linked the mission work of the people you’ve listened to and the needs of your local area?
- Does what you’ve heard inspire you to do anything in particular in response?
- What one prayer need will you commit to carry with you over the coming month and regularly pray for?