Find out what it’s like to be chaplain for the Glastonbury festival…
Presenting the third interview from our day conference on mission among people who identify as spiritual but not religious.
Meet Diana Greenfield, who spoke about her role as chaplain at the Glastonbury festival as well as attending the Faerie festival. Here she talks with Naomi Steinberg about spending time in wizard yurts, challenging assumptions and the vital importance of cultural integrity within this area of mission.
Reflection questions for groups
If you are listening with your small group, you may like to reflect on some of these questions together:
- What was the one thing that most struck you when you were listening?
- What phrase or thought found an echo in your own experience or spiritual journey?
- Were there any common threads that linked the mission work of the people you’ve listened to and the needs of your local area?
- Does what you’ve heard inspire you to do anything in particular in response?
- What one prayer need will you commit to carry with you over the coming month and regularly pray for?