Eric and Sandra Read are based in the Philippines, called to help churches become places of holistic transformation. Part of how they do this is an organic demonstration farm, along with Bible studies and training workshops.
It's very practical mission in a context of Christianity as a minority faith and on the frontline of climate change.
Reflection questions for groups
If you are listening with your small group, you may like to reflect on some of these questions together:
- What was the one thing that most struck you when you were listening?
- What phrase or thought found an echo in your own experience or spiritual journey?
- Were there any common threads that linked the mission work of the people you’ve listened to and the needs of your local area?
- Does what you’ve heard inspire you to do anything in particular in response?
- What one prayer need will you commit to carry with you over the coming month and regularly pray for?